THSRS strongly believes in the strength of continuously building and maintaining partnerships with people throughout their career, creating a relationship that
goes beyond the initial interview.
Why should you work with us?
- Confidentiality – we understand your professional situation. We can be trusted to operate with complete confidentiality to protect your identity to future and current employers.
We always gain your consent before we send your CV to any prospective employer.
- Flexibility - If you need to discuss a position outside of normal working hours we are available via telephone or email, or for a coffee!
- We Understand you - We meet all our candidates in person so that we can ascertain cultural fit and motivations, to have a rounded view to place you in a job where you truly fit. If you live outside the Netherlands we use Skype or (video) conference call facilities.
- Proven track-record – many placed candidates approach us from their new positions to fill roles in their new departments – testament to their satisfaction. We place multiple roles within the same organizations and are on many preferred supplier lists.
- We offer the personal touch – if you want application tips, a practice interview, resources for research or just a chat about your next move then we are happy to talk to you
- Utilize our network – we have been working in this industry for over 10 years and have a large and relevant network, so let us do the work connecting you
- Professionalism – all companies claim they are professional but we guarantee to offer you feedback from an interview within 48 hrs and reply to every CV we receive
- Quality – “less is more”, we are fully committed to focusing on a few niche roles and clients instead of accepting positions outside our scope, we are a boutique recruitment agency not a generic one
- We are an ethically sound company – both in terms of our CSR policy and the method in which we work, we treat people with complete respect